Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ??.ppt

??.ppt 03 Jun 2005 04:46 #6834

Hi pan,

I wish I could understand your email. Unfortunately my chinese is a bit rusty.

Moikka,
stephan

Original Message
From: active_ttcn3 : mts stf133 ttcn version 3 - active members only [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]On Behalf Of ext Pan Yuanming
Sent: 03 June, 2005 06:25
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Subject: ??.ppt

陈伟,
白皮书里我想加入这样的一个图行不行?
   此致
敬礼!
      潘远明
     mail:yuanming@admin.iscas.ac.cn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

??.ppt 03 Jun 2005 09:14 #6835

Hi Stephan

You, of all people, should recognize this picture - it is the classical TTCN-3 test system conceptual model, which, I think, was originally drawn by you.

Babelfish does an incredible job of translating the Chinese text into eglish. What I found even more incredible was that I could simply copy-paste this text into my webbrowser.

Cheers

Stephan
--
Stephan Tobies Software Design Engineer, European Microsoft Innovation Center
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Work Phone: +49-241-9978439
Mobile: +49-160-5892831
Address: EMIC, Ritterstrasse 23, 52072 Aachen, Germany

>
Ursprüngliche Nachricht
> Von: active_ttcn3 : mts stf133 ttcn version 3 - active
> members only [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.] Im Auftrag von
> Stephan Schulz
> Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Juni 2005 06:47
> An: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
> Betreff: Re: ??.ppt
>
> Hi pan,
>
> I wish I could understand your email. Unfortunately my
> chinese is a bit rusty.
>
> Moikka,
> stephan
>
>
Original Message
> From: active_ttcn3 : mts stf133 ttcn version 3 - active
> members only [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]On Behalf Of ext Pan Yuanming
> Sent: 03 June, 2005 06:25
> To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
> Subject: ??.ppt
>
>
> 陈伟,
> 白皮书里我想加入这样的一个图行不行?
>    此致
> 敬礼!
>       潘远明
>      mail:yuanming@admin.iscas.ac.cn
>

??.ppt 03 Jun 2005 09:31 #6836

Hi Stephan,

I am sorry for the mistake.I have sent the mail to TTCN group in my mail list.However the outlook sent it to the TTCN3 list.Please excuse me for the unintentional fault.

Best regards!

Pan Yuanming
Original Message
From: "Stephan Tobies" <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
To: <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 5:14 PM
Subject: AW: ??.ppt

Hi Stephan

You, of all people, should recognize this picture - it is the classical TTCN-3 test system conceptual model, which, I think, was originally drawn by you.

Babelfish does an incredible job of translating the Chinese text into eglish. What I found even more incredible was that I could simply copy-paste this text into my webbrowser.

Cheers

Stephan
--
Stephan Tobies Software Design Engineer, European Microsoft Innovation Center
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Work Phone: +49-241-9978439
Mobile: +49-160-5892831
Address: EMIC, Ritterstrasse 23, 52072 Aachen, Germany

>
Ursprüngliche Nachricht
> Von: active_ttcn3 : mts stf133 ttcn version 3 - active
> members only [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.] Im Auftrag von
> Stephan Schulz
> Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Juni 2005 06:47
> An: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
> Betreff: Re: ??.ppt
>
> Hi pan,
>
> I wish I could understand your email. Unfortunately my
> chinese is a bit rusty.
>
> Moikka,
> stephan
>
>
Original Message
> From: active_ttcn3 : mts stf133 ttcn version 3 - active
> members only [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]On Behalf Of ext Pan Yuanming
> Sent: 03 June, 2005 06:25
> To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
> Subject: ??.ppt
>
>
> 陈伟,
> 白皮书里我想加入这样的一个图行不行?
>    此致
> 敬礼!
>       潘远明
>      mail:yuanming@admin.iscas.ac.cn
>
  • Page:

FacebookTwitterGoogle BookmarksRedditNewsvineTechnoratiLinkedin